The green fleet
We have more than 1,500 of our own lorries at your disposal. “Green” because the majority of the fleet appears entirely in Duvenbeck green. But also “green” because our entire fleet is put together and maintained taking environmental aspects into account.
The latest technology
All of our vehicles are modern: the average age is less than two years. The engines are state-of-the-art, with optimised consumption and reduced emissions. All vehicles are equipped with a fleet board system, which continuously transmits vehicle data to dispatch.
The best drivers
Duvenbeck drivers are trained on the best way to drive so as to reduce fuel consumption and emissions.
Professional fleet management
- Capacity planning and scheduling
- Scheduling of transport capacities
- Scheduled transport services.
- These cover a wide range of delivery forms such as milk runs, direct transport services and consolidation, and include continuous access to the material status and transport costs.
Ensuring that all of your requirements are met. For example, in the automobile/supply industry, which relies on a dedicated fleet with the following features throughout:
- Three-metre loading height,
- Swap body vehicles,
- Mega trailers
- Six- and nine-metre articulated road trains.