Public statement of data processing.
The data protection officer of DUVENBECK Group in Bocholt makes freely available with this publication the information required by § 4 g, e German Data Protection Law (BDSG).
1. Name of the data controller: Duvenbeck Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
2. Managing director: Thomas Wagschal
3. Designated data processing manager: Frank Vossenberg
4. Address of the data controller: Ruhrallee 7, D-46395 Bocholt
5. Data protection officer: Christof Uesbeck
6. Purpose of the data collection, data processing or data use:
The company’s objects are:
- European, full truckload and partial truckload transportation
- Procurement logistics
- Warehouse logistics
- Distribution logistics
- Information and communications management
- Access and authorisation management for the purposes of the Appendix to §9 BDSG
The collection, processing and use of data will only be undertaken for the exercise of the purposes specified above.
7. Description of the groups of people affected:
Personal data will be collected, processed and used primarily in respect of the following groups (provided that these concern individuals), to the extent required to fulfil the purposes specified in 6.:
- Employees of DUVENBECK and affiliated companies
- Suppliers / Service providers
- Contact persons within the aforementioned groups
8. Description of the data and data categories
- Address and communication data
- Contract data
- Data for personnel administration and management
- Invoicing and service data
- Login names (access and authorisation management for the purposes of the Appendix to §9 BDSG)
9. Recipients or categories of recipients with whom the data may be shared:
- Public sector bodies that receive the data as a result of legal provisions (e.g. social insurance organisations, financial authorities).
- Internal departments involved in the execution of the respective business processes (e.g. personnel administration, bookkeeping, accounting, claims settlement, marketing, sales).
- External contractors (service companies) in accordance with § 11 BDSG.
- Other external bodies such as financial institutions, affiliated / group companies.
10. Standard periods for the deletion of data:
The legislator has issued various retention obligations and deadlines. Upon the expiry of such deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted. If data is not affected by this, it will be deleted as soon as the purpose(s) specified under 6. no longer applies.
11. Planned data transfer to third countries (outside the EU):
A transfer to third countries is not planned.
12. A general description allowing a preliminary assessment to be made of the appropriateness of the measures taken pursuant to § 9 BDSG to safeguard security:
The Duvenbeck Group uses technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data to be administered against accidental or intentional tampering, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons. Security measures will be improved on an on-going basis in accordance with technological developments. In detail, this means that data relevant to data protection will be stored on secured systems. The system can only be accessed by a small number of authorised persons, who deal with the technical and editorial management of the systems.
13. Use of Google Analytics
Further information can be found under http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html (Google Analytics Terms of Service & Privacy). Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Data protection officer
DUVENBECK Consulting GmbH & Co. KG