Over the course of its history spanning more than eight decades, Duvenbeck Group has evolved from a haulier to a full-service logistics provider. Today’s figures speak for themselves and are an expression of unparalleled historical development.
The Group in figures
- More than 35 locations in 8 countries
- Logistics presence throughout Europe
- More than 6,500 employees
- More than 200,000m² of managed warehousing space
- More than 1,650 company-owned trucks
- 1932 Bernhard Duvenbeck founds his removal company with a horse and cart.
- 1992 At the age of 26, Thomas Duvenbeck takes over the management of the company, which
employed 50 employees and had two dozen lorries.
- 2002 Orders are increasing – especially from the automotive sector. By this time, the number of
employees has grown to 375.
- 2012 The new company headquarter opens in Bocholt, for the first time in a building of their own.
- 2013 Opening of a new office building in Cristian, Romania. The Group’s 32nd location is also opened
here. Duvenbeck now employs more than 5,500 employees.